I wasn't aware of the Ctrl+T command for refreshing files; I’d like to thank @poster for sharing this very handy keyboard shortcut.
It is very useful because, unlike the "Refresh file view" icon—which requires you to click on the file(s) again—this shortcut allows you to maintain your current selection. I think it would be quick and convenient to have an icon for this command on the Toolbar...
It’s the File > Read Tag action, so you can already add it to the toolbar.
Wow, that's great—a big thank you to @Florian for already including the CTRL+T — Read Tag command in the programmable Toolbar

READ TAG SQUARE (CTRL_T).zip (95.1 KB)
Hi everyone, for those interested in adding "File / Read Tag" (Ctrl+T) to the custom Toolbar, you’ll notice there is no icon assigned to this command...
I created a "READ TAG" icon; I admit it’s not the prettiest icon, but it is very useful. If you’re interested in having it, you can download it in a ZIP file:
Here is the icon I created...

READ TAG SQUARE (CTRL_T)2.zip (57.9 KB)
Hello everyone. For those who wish to add the "File / Read Tag" command (Ctrl+T):
I have created a second "READ TAG" icon—an improved version...
If you would like to use it, you can download it from the second ZIP file:
Here is the icon I created...

READ TAG SQUARE REFRESH (CTRL_T)3.zip (98.9 KB)
Hello everyone. For those who wish to add the "File / Read Tag" command (Ctrl+T):
I have created a third and final "READ TAG" icon...
If you would like to use it, you can download it from the third ZIP file:
Here is the icon I created...
