Different size artwork

Hi I am using MP3TAG to save artwork to my mp3 tracks, I find the album artwork I want and save it with mp3tag the artwork seems to save but when I play the track I Hi I am using MP3TAG to save artwork to my mp3 tracks, I find the album artwork I want and save it with mp3tag.
Then when I play the track in VCL or wmp sometime the artwork is wrong and goes back to a old image from years ago and another problem sometimes when it plays it fills the VCL window and sometimes its only a small image in the middle even when the image is the same size

Help please

VLC and WMP use their own database and cache (and/or images in the folders).
You would have to update these as well.
see e.g. here:

or here:

None of the above seems to work I have removed the art work with mp3tag so there is no image embedded in the track and when I play the track a image is displayed that has nothing to do with the track in question

Which should prove that MP3tag has nothing to do with the behaviour of the players.
I am not sure what you tried to achieve when you deleted the proper covers from the files.

The links I supplied show paths to the local caches of VLC and WMP - folders which should be deleted to clear the cache. Then let the players rebuild their cache with the uptodate data (which you deleted, unfortunately...)