Double-Click on Cover to open Cover in Full Size

One feature suggestion if I may:

I would find it useful if on double-clicking the coverart icon on the side panel, the cover would open in full size for quality inspection. Many thanks for considering.

This would we a great tool. Even if it opens the image in the default OS image viewer/editor, that would be very useful. Embedding it if changes are made may be a challenge though.

1 Like

Editing (other than resizing, which is already available) is not required and clearly not within the scope of a tag editor. But often I just wish to see if the quality of the coverart is ok, or if I need to replace it with a better one.

I've added Quick Look cover preview with v1.0.2. So when the cover art window is focused, you can press the Space bar to preview the cover in full glory.

1 Like

Ah - the space key does it!. Just wondering whether thats the most obvious key to use, I would not have thought of it :slightly_smiling_face:

But solves the problem. Many thanks.

At least it's the standard key for quick look preview on macOS. It also works in Mp3tag's file list if you want to listen to the track (also for multiple files, navigate via arrow keys) and in Finder.

Maybe I can also add it for double-click in a future version.

2 Likes

It's now available with Mp3tag for Mac v1.2.1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.