DTS Support?

Hi,

First of all, I want to say that I MP3Tag is just awesome. Using MP3Tag along with the dbPowerAmp CLI and Album Art Downloader has been it for me, I've been using it for a few years now, and have been able to tweak all 3 programs to format and organize my music collection, and also convert lossless formats to MP3 for compatibility with most music players, both efficiently and effortlessly.

I have DTS files ripped from a SACD. I was wondering if there will be any support for tagging DTS files in the near future.

Ok - instead of DTS support, I'm looking for DFF support now. There is a command line tool called sacd_extract that will split an SACD ISO into individual files, that I'd like to be able to tag and organize. I also have the ability to convert them (or downsample) them into 88.2kHz 24-bit FLAC files. I'd also like to be able to put the samplerate and the samplesize (or bit depth) into either the file name or folder name, such as "88.2-24". I see that there is a samplerate parameter, but not one for samplesize. At a glance, this will allow me to compare and remove any duplicate versions I may encounter when I organize lesser quality files from the same or similar sources.