I'm having an odd problem with embedded album art. Background: In using the new FB2k 0.9.5b1 (which now has an album art view in its default interface), the embedded album art in my files rarely shows up in FB2K. If I open the files in mp3tag, the cover art is there just fine. It also shows up in itunes. All are mp3 files (mostly lame) with both ID3v1 and ID3v2.3 tags. If I simply remove the art from the file in mp3tag, save it, then re-add the same art file, everything works in fb2k (embedded art is visible in fb2k). The artwork is all *jpg and the size of the jpg file is the same before and after re-adding the file with mp3tag. I thought it might relate to fb2k defaulting to the ID3v1 tags, but removing the ID3v1 tag doesn't solve the problem.
Query: Any clues on what might be different regarding mp3tag and fb2k reading the embedded art.