export album unless...

I would like to use several exports on this forum, but I need them to not list MP3s that are separate.

Example:
\rush\2112\01-2112.mp3
\rush\2112\03-passage to bangkok.mp3
\rush\2112(the rest of the album is here...)
\rush\BU2B.mp3

in this example, only the album 2112 would be listed, and the seperate single BU2B is skipped. ALl of the singles are tagged so %ALBUM% = Single, so if I could have the main loop check for "Single" and break that iteration, it would be perfect.

You can use functions from the Mp3tag scripting language to modify and direct your report script what to do special for you.
Look mainly at the conditional functions $if, $if2 and comparing functions $eql, $neql.

DD.20110320.0851.CET

I want to add ...
... did you try the Mp3tag Filter to pre-select only those files, which should be reported?

NOT %ALBUM% IS "Single"

DD.20110320.1006.CET

I would like to use html_dano album list itunes style.mte

where would I put that line in the code to skip Single entries?

It would be applied like this example ...

$loop(%_path%) $if($eql(%ALBUM%,'Single'),,'Here do your work with the file.') $loopend()

DD.20110320.0950.CET

Here is the main loop for what I want to do. I am not understanding how to make you code snippet work.

What I think I need is something like this:

$if($eql(%ALBUM%,'Single'),,BEAK OUR OF LOOP TO NEXT FOLDER)

$loop(%_folderpath%,1)

%album%

$if2(%album artist%,%artist%)

<table width="100%%">
<thead>
<tr>
	<th width="35">Track</th><th align="left">Title</th>
	<th align="right" width="50">Length</th><th align="right" width="70">Size</th><th align="right" width="50">Bitrate</th>
</tr>
</thead>

$loop(%_path%)<tr>
	<td$if($odd(%_counter%), class="odd",) align="middle">$ifgreater($num(%track%,1),9,,&nbsp;)$num(%track%,1)</td>
	<td$if($odd(%_counter%), class="odd",)>$if(%album artist%,<b>%artist%</b> - ,)%title%</td>
	<td$if($odd(%_counter%), class="odd",) align="right">%_length%</td>
	<td$if($odd(%_counter%), class="odd",) align="right">%_file_size%</td>
	<td$if($odd(%_counter%), class="odd",) align="right">%_bitrate%</td>
</tr>
$loopend()
</table>
$loopend()

Hi 'gelat', obviously you are not familiar with the Mp3tag Scripting Language, and I am not familiar with the ready made export script, which you have choosen and want to change to your needs.

I strongly recommend to use an alternative approach to reach your goal, without going too deep into the scripting area.
The rather simple way is using the Mp3tag Filter as I have layed out it in post #2.

If you want to try harder, then try to understand the following code structure.
When looking only to the parts of the export script, which are Mp3tag scripting language statements, so the structure seems to be rather simple (without all the textual output, which will create a HTML text file, and without some embedded but minor important Mp3tag scripting statements).
With the new $if conditon included, the new program flow should look like this:

$loop(%_folderpath%,1) $if($eql(%ALBUM%,'Single'),,
  <!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro-->$loop<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->(<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#0000be--><span style="color:#0000be"><!--/coloro-->%_path%<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro-->$loopend<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->(<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
) $loopend()

Alternative:

$loop(%_folderpath%,1) $if($neql(%ALBUM%,'Single'),
  <!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro-->$loop<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->(<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#0000be--><span style="color:#0000be"><!--/coloro-->%_path%<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#800080--><span style="color:#800080"><!--/coloro-->$loopend<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->(<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
,) $loopend()

DD.20110321.1248.CET