Export ALL Metadata

I am wondering if there is a way to get Mp3tag to export ALL of the metadata in tags versus just what we define.

It's exhausting sometimes to have to go to extended tags, see what is there and then spend 10 minutes finding what all the tags are called and then adding it to a profile.

I just want a text output of ALL THE DATA!!

See the $list() function:
http://help.mp3tag.de/main_scripting.html

This is awesome, thanks. If I wanted to import this file, that is a file with the tag name and the field name, what could I put in the import string to make this work. I used this function to export:

$filename(mp3_tag_list - %album%.txt,utf-8)$loop(%_path%)$list(, - , : )
$loopend()

So for example one song I have is:

ALBUM - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (USA Atlantic 16033-2) - 1976 : ARTIST - AC/DC : COMMENT - Atlantic 16022-2 USA (Barry Diament) SEE SCANS : GENRE - Bens Hits, Hard Rock, Blues Rock : TITLE - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap : TRACK - 01 : YEAR - 1976 : filename - 01 Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap :

An import works with a record in one line with a unique separator between the fields.
$list() is not intended to create an output that can be imported again.
You probably have to think about some kind of XML-like import or import the whole string into a user-defined field and then split that field.

Thanks for the reponse...very helpful!!