Export Configuration - nickless config files

Hey Florian - many thanks for a most excellent piece of software. I've been using Mp3tag for a while now and I love it. I've especially liked the Export Config option and the great configs that users have posted. :slight_smile:

I guess this is for Nickless, but if anyone knows then please by all means reply:
The html_nickless_javasort_lite & html_nickless_javasort_popup are great - many thanks. However, I'm not getting the info to be shown when I'm exporting my mp3 directory.

Structure as follows:
C:\Audio\lossy\mp3

Within here I have 1237 files. About half of the these mp3s are tagged correctly (via Freedb/cddb with EAC or CDEX). However, some are not tagged that well (yes, i know I need to start using Mp3tag (more!) to sort them out, but there's quite a few and I'm not too bothered at the mo). So, I've uploaded the jaybeee_mp3_collection.zip for you to see. When I open this in Firefox I get no mp3 info at all. And yet when I export my oggs (dir = C:\Audio\lossy\ogg) there is no problem at all.

Is there a problem with the config mte file or is it that my mp3s are not in as good a state as the html_nickless_javasort_lite & html_nickless_javasort_popup files require them to be in?

Your help is appreciated

jb

jaybeee_mp3_collection.zip (112 KB)

jaybeee_ogg_collection.zip (34.3 KB)

It's only a guess, but I think it has something to do with multiline comments and album names.

Can you please test this with the two export configurations attached to this post. These might fix this problem.

Best regards and thanks for talking back!
~ Florian

html_nickless_javasort_lite_nonewline.mte (15.6 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_popup_nonewline.mte (19.6 KB)

Yaaaay :slight_smile: Cheers buddy. That worked great.

BTW I'm gonna take that 'Insane' bit out of the Bitrate column as that doesn't make any sense to me (it's hardcoded, and doesn't actually look at the mp3/ogg tag).

Now what would be amazing is if someone could combine the nickless ones with html_dano_albumlist_js_f (for the functionality of expanding and contracting the files within an album as I think that is just great [but be able to deal with Various Artists albums correctly as this one unfortunately doesn't]) and html_dano_cd2html or html_cam1plus so you can play the files from the html sheet.

I reckon that's gonna be tough but there's a challenge for someone :wink: . And before you say "Why don't you have a go?"... I have had a quick play, but need to spend more time learning the lang etc and unfortunatley I just haven't got the time at the mo. :rolleyes:

Anyway, keep up the good work Florian... and all export config creators :smiley:

Thank you :smiley:

Hi

Yes, it's a limitation of JavaScript, a string within "" should be in one line.
To be honest, I didn't know that it's possible to write 200 words long multiline texts into the comment... maybe because (AFAIK) mp3tag can't do it and I don't use other tagger... :stuck_out_tongue:

So,
this:
ar8_com'['$sub(%_counter%,1)']' = "$replace($replace($replace(%comment%,","),$char(10),
),$char(13), )";

would leave the multiline comment multiline...

Florian, I've attached fixed configurations too... :stuck_out_tongue:
Can you please update the Export Configuration Archive?

nickless

html_nickless_javasort_lite.zip (4.34 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_popup.zip (5.67 KB)

A good idea, maybe I'll try it when I have more time :wink:

nickless

Done :slight_smile:

Magic :smiley:
Cheers for sorting out the Bitrate column too

Thanks both for the speedy replies

I've just had a little time :smiley:

So I've added links to the files into configurations...

nickless

html_nickless_javasort_lite_link.zip (4.47 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_popup_link.zip (5.8 KB)

:flushed: you really are being too good to us all today.

Just one other thing :rolleyes: . Why would the 'Extended Info File' popup only be displayed for my ogg vorbis albums that are Various Artists? If you look at the 'jaybeee_ogg_collection.htm' file I posted in my first post you'll see what I mean.

Once again, thanks

So, I would never think that someone have a ' in codec field... :flushed:
Ok, my fault, a ' in the comment would cause the same error... :smiley:

In JavaScript it's necessary to write ' instead of ' when it's in a string within '' (used in popup), otherwise it would mean an broken string, so use the new both configs (attachment).

And Florian, would you please update the Export Configuration Archive again?

I hope it was the last bug in config... :stuck_out_tongue:

nickless

html_nickless_javasort_popup.zip (5.69 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_popup_link.zip (5.82 KB)

Ooops... :flushed:

I've forgotten some small thing from new syntax of mp3tag (to write '' and not ') :stuck_out_tongue:

Both configs again... (must work now)

nickless

html_nickless_javasort_popup.zip (5.69 KB)

html_nickless_javasort_popup_link.zip (5.82 KB)

:wink: