Export for classical mp3 collections

First of all, let me thank Florian & co. for this great tool; software, documentation and UI is thoroughly designed and straight to the point. Very well done! :sorcerer:

Large classical archives aren't structured along the CD as it's physical manifestation, but along the composer's works (i.e. "Symphony No. 3 in E-flat minor"), which means that certain works span more than one CD and one CD may contain more than one work.
Accordingly, I've ripped and tagged my CD collections (which almost only consists of classical music) using the %contentgroup% tag for one's composers works.
Thanks to Mp3Tag this was no problem, because I could configure the tag panel appropriately.

Printing an overview of all this, however, turned out to be challenging. Basically I wanted to create an export template which is structured along the lines

for each %composer%
    for each %contentgroup%
        for each %artist%
            show %album%

that is, for each (sorted) composer (%composer%), its works (%contentgroup%) are listed, and for each work the conducter/orchestra (%artist%) plus album(s).

Here is an example:

Beethoven, Ludwig van
... Symphony No. 1 in foo, op. bar
... ... Abbado, Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra: ... ...
... ... Bernstein, New York Philharmonic: ... ... ... ... .
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... Symphony No. 2 in foo, op. bar
... ... Abbado, Chicago Philharmonic Orchestra: ... ...

Bruckner, Anton
... Symphony No. 5 in whatnot
... ... and so on

Well, I tried several variations of the loop keyword, but didn't manage to produce anything useful with the templates coming with Mp3Tag. Then, I stumbled across this template archive, but didn't find anything adequate to start with.

So my bare question is: Is there a template for classical mp3 collections with I can study/configure/manipulate/rewrite for my requirements?

Thanks in advance,
Hafer

Try this one:

$filename(worklist.txt,ansi)$loop(%composer%)%composer%

$loop(%contentgroup%)    %contentgroup%
$loop(%artist%,1)        %artist%: %album%
$loopend()$loopend()
$loopend()
QUOTE (Stevest @ Jun 7 2009, 20:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try this one:
$filename(worklist.txt,ansi)$loop(%composer%)%composer%

$loop(%contentgroup%)    %contentgroup%