I'd like to export the content of %unsyncedlyrics% of a number of files. But I want an individual .txt-file for every respective music file. I've fiddled around with MP3-Tag a bit but I found no way to export to multiple .txt - files. By the way, this is the configuration I'm using:
Well, I only modified the output path of the txt-files and added "eng||," to the replace function to remove the language markers inside ID-tags, so modification is maybe a little bit too broad a term.
Anyway, regarding Unicode:
When I change
Yes, you are right, my bad, I did not respect, that we are talking about DOS command files.
A command file should not, must not be coded as UTF-8, even if prepended with the correct BOM, it simply does not work.
So you have the problem how to export language specific special Unicode characters from the Mp3tag Uncode application down to DOS codepage related environment and up to some other Unicode related application.
Anyway this could be done, possibly with the loss of accuracy on special characters.
How this could be done is demonstrated in this cmd script in this thread: batch file to check for missing covers
But there might be other ways to go. Maybe convert Unicode characters before exporting by function $ansi() or write an action group which converts some Unicode characters into a surrogate format U+0000 and re-convert them later back into Unicode characters.
The best solution would be, that the Mp3tag developer Florian implements a tag field related export action to ANSI/Unicode text file.
Well, I don't know. I'm really a newbie when it comes to this kind of scripting stuff. So this is a little too complex for me. I guess I'll just use an Unicode converter (and correct the filenames that originally contained Unicode chars) after I've used your batch file for now and cross my fingers for future MP3tag features that make all this easier.