Exporting album art

First of all, thanks for an amazing program! The first time I saw it I thought that I should search for a more advanced program because it looked so simple to use - but after two weeks of using it I am still discovering feature which amaze me. Great work!

My question is, that I have embedded all my album art into my mp3's, but I would like to also have jpg files in each album folder. However, when I tried creating an action that would do it for me, it exported a seperate file for each song, although they all have the same art. Is there a way to make sure I only get one jpg per an album?

Thanks in advance.

This is a known bug in 2.37a and was corrected in later builds. If you upgrade to 2.37h you will be able to select multiple tracks and only export a single jpg.

Wow! Thanks for such a fast reply. I am busy downloading the developer build right now. I just hope that it is stable..

It's a good idea to start with a small set of tracks until you are comfortable with the results before moving on to mass tagging.

Another option is to sort by track number and then select all of the track 1s