[F] 2.53l Crash

bug-fixed

=======================================================================
=========
Mp3tag v2.35l - 27.03.2006 - 12:52:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS-Version: Windows XP Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build: Mar 18 2006 14:41:47
AppPath:  498.958.336 Bytes frei (D:\Program Files\MP3 Ripping\MP3Tag\)
DataPath: 706.674.688 Bytes frei (C:\Documents and Settings\********\Application Data\Mp3tag\data\)
TempPath: 706.674.688 Bytes frei (C:\DOCUME~1\******~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Mp3tag v2.35l\)
================================================================================

CATCH
File:  .\mtdirectoryreader.cpp
Line:  309
================================================================================

I have been unable to try the latest build to see if the old error was fixed as I keep getting this error.

Can you please verify with 2.35m?

Edit: In case you get the error again, please start Mp3tag with the /FLOG1 parameter. There'll be a file called Mp3tagLog.txt or Mp3tagLog.zip at %APPDATA%\Mp3tag<!--fontc--> after the crash which I'd need for debugging.

=======================================================================
=========
Mp3tag v2.35m - 29.03.2006 - 11:07:57
OS-Version: Windows XP Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Build: Mar 26 2006 15:21:38
AppPath:  492.154.880 Bytes frei (D:\Program Files\MP3 Ripping\MP3Tag\)
DataPath: 674.066.432 Bytes frei (C:\Documents and Settings\******\Application Data\Mp3tag\data\)
TempPath: 674.066.432 Bytes frei (C:\DOCUME~1\******~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Mp3tag v2.35m\)

THROW
File:  .\smetadatapicture.cpp
Line:  49
THROW
File:  .\smetadata.cpp
Line:  107
CATCH
File:  .\mtmainframethreads.cpp
Line:  801

Where can I upload the zip file? I assume you dont want the Mp3tagLog.txt as its 200mb (zip is about 6).

Also, after this error, I cant get mp3tag to close. Task manager says its still running... I really dont want to loose a bunch of tags again.

You can send the zip via email.

sent via usendit