[F] 2.53l Crash

=======================================================================
=========
Mp3tag v2.35l - 27.03.2006 - 12:52:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS-Version: Windows XP Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build: Mar 18 2006 14:41:47
AppPath:  498.958.336 Bytes frei (D:\Program Files\MP3 Ripping\MP3Tag\)
DataPath: 706.674.688 Bytes frei (C:\Documents and Settings\********\Application Data\Mp3tag\data\)
TempPath: 706.674.688 Bytes frei (C:\DOCUME~1\******~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Mp3tag v2.35l\)
================================================================================

CATCH
File:  .\mtdirectoryreader.cpp
Line:  309
================================================================================

I have been unable to try the latest build to see if the old error was fixed as I keep getting this error.

Can you please verify with 2.35m?

Edit: In case you get the error again, please start Mp3tag with the /FLOG1 parameter. There'll be a file called Mp3tagLog.txt or Mp3tagLog.zip at %APPDATA%\Mp3tag<!--fontc--> after the crash which I'd need for debugging.

=======================================================================
=========
Mp3tag v2.35m - 29.03.2006 - 11:07:57
OS-Version: Windows XP Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Build: Mar 26 2006 15:21:38
AppPath:  492.154.880 Bytes frei (D:\Program Files\MP3 Ripping\MP3Tag\)
DataPath: 674.066.432 Bytes frei (C:\Documents and Settings\******\Application Data\Mp3tag\data\)
TempPath: 674.066.432 Bytes frei (C:\DOCUME~1\******~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Mp3tag v2.35m\)

THROW
File:  .\smetadatapicture.cpp
Line:  49
THROW
File:  .\smetadata.cpp
Line:  107
CATCH
File:  .\mtmainframethreads.cpp
Line:  801

Where can I upload the zip file? I assume you dont want the Mp3tagLog.txt as its 200mb (zip is about 6).

Also, after this error, I cant get mp3tag to close. Task manager says its still running... I really dont want to loose a bunch of tags again.

You can send the zip via email.

sent via usendit

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.