[F] Customize Columns = Loss Of Scolling Ability

I just noticed this one. I went in to add a new column, after doing so and selecting "OK" to apply the changes, the scroll bar on the bottom (indicating the ability to scroll left and right) disappears. Even on a small amount of files where you would normally be able to highlight a track and then use the scroll wheel on your mouse to move left and right is a bust after editing the columns.

You don't even have to add a column for this problem to present itself. You can remove a column, hide a column, un-hide a column... even simply enter the settings window and select "OK" without making a single change, all will trigger the lose of scroll ability.

Only way I've found to get the functionality back is to Refresh (F5), Change/Add a Directory or restart the program. It's annoying, though manageable when messing with a small amount of files, though if you're working on a large directory and trigger this, it can be a real pain.

Vista BTW, any other details needed, lemme know.

This was already reported on the German forums. :slight_smile:

/t/6776/1

Sorry, I don't know German.

This is now fixed in the latest Development Build Mp3tag v2.41a.

Kind regards,
Florian

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.