[F] erroneous 'The content of the current directory has been changed.' dialog

bug-fixed

If on a file list entry I do right-click CTRL-'Delete...' and then at the confirmation dialog box I click Close or No, mp3tag erroneously says

. The content of the current directory has been changed.
. Do you want to reread the current directory?

The problem at this point is that I'm using the standard Shell commands of Windows which only tell me that the operation has been aborted (either at the beginning or during deletion of files).

Since I don't know whether files have been deleted, I'm asking the user if he wants to reload the directory.

Kind regards,
Florian

But this has become obsolete since it is possible to remove files from the list.
If you actually delete a file, it is removed from the list (and there's also no dialog for refreshing)

When you delete no file you don't need a refresh and if you delete a file it already automatically disappears from the list, so this seems to be remains from the time when removing files from the list was not possible.

Since I don't know whether files have been deleted, I'm
asking the user if he wants to reload the directory.

No problem there, but since mp3tag doesn't know whether the files have been deleted, there's no basis for saying the content of the current directory has been changed.

If it cannot tell, better to say "The content of the current directory may have been changed."

Florian, I cannot see any basis for marking this No Bug.

Could be "Fixed bug" since the dialog box is gone.

Elevated to a "Fixed Bug" state.

Thanks.