[F] MP3TAG Crash

I have abt 7700 songs. I added all to MP3TAG and then tried to rename it using the following expression.

%Year%/%Album%/%album%-%title%

MP3TAG crashed.

I can reproduce this error. Here is the log.

=======================================================================
=========
Mp3tag v2.43 - 24.07.2009 - 10:52:51
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS-Version: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (Build 6001)
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Build: Mar 28 2009 09:14:02
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AppPath:  7.839.789.056 Bytes frei (C:\Program Files\Mp3tag\)
DataPath: 7.839.789.056 Bytes frei (C:\Users\Home_2\AppData\Roaming\Mp3tag\data\)
TempPath: 7.839.789.056 Bytes frei (C:\Users\Home_2\AppData\Local\Temp\Mp3tag v2.43\)
================================================================================

================================================================================
ERROR
File:		.\sfolder.cpp 
Line:		648
Expression:	dwPos != _S_NUM_MAXDWORD
LastError:	00000000 The operation completed successfully.

THROW
File:		.\sfolder.cpp
Line:		654
CATCH
File:		.\mtmainframethreads.cpp
Line:		2005

Does this also happen when using the latest Development Build?

now it is not even recognizing the '/' as a directory separator. It takes it as number '4' and rename the file(19904thiriller4song1.mp3) instead of making a structure like this (1990/Thriller/song1.mp3) and move the files.

The correct directory separator is a backslash. Do not use /

%Year%%backslash%%Album%%backslash%%album%-%title%

Still same result - 20044album4album-title.mp3

backslash is \

%Year%\%Album%\%album%-%title%

Dumb me... so sorry