What do you mean by
Did you manually copy it?
The ordinary install usually leads to a working version.
I did some experiments and identified a potential issue. Can you check again with this version?
For anyone who also encounters the issue and finds that this updated version provides a valid fix (or also if not) – it would be great if you could write a message (either here on the forums or via email).
From some time now, I manually delete data and export folders a CFG file. So that I can be sure, I have inserted to new version all of my old settings
But I get this error even if I don't do this
The 2.75 works for me
The problem remains. [And as previous, I didn't reset my system, because I can't do that right now]
But if I uninstall 2.76 / 2.76a and go back to 2.75 [even without the restart], I no longer get that error
I'll send you new log via PM
Thanks for your feedback! Can you please try again with this internal version
This version seems to be working a-OK
Great! Thanks for testing – I'll release an official fixed version soon.
This issue is now fixed with Mp3tag v2.77
Yes, this version is working OK