fb2k component: Open in Mp3tag

maybe this is already possible with foo_run, but could you create a simple fb2k component to open selected tracks with mp3tag from fb2k's context menu? :w00t:

Thanks, florian.

It's of course possible with foo_run. Simply use "%_path%" as parameter to the path to Mp3tag.exe to open the selected file with Mp3tag.

Kind regards,
Florian

Thanks. Got it to once I enclosed everything in quotes.

And it works for one file, but is there some way to open multiple tracks in mp3tag from a multiple-file selection?

Increase the value of "Simultaneous runs"

Bah!
I should have realized that.
Awesome. Thank you.

Aaaargh.

Thx Dano

i don't understand
can you pleas give the full string which I have to type in (at foobar > preferences > Tools > Run Services)

thank you in advance

EDIT:
have found solution myself here: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=567539

Label:  Mp3tag '('dir')'

Path:  "C:\Program Files\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe" "/fp:$substr(%_path%,0,$strrchr(%_path%,'\'))"

Label:  Mp3tag '('file')'

Path:  "C:\Program Files\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe" "/fn:%_path%"

The problem was that I forgot the quotes around the Mp3tag path. Seems as this is not necessary for all systems because most other string examples I found are without quotes around the application path.

Simple

"C:\Program Files\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe" "%_path%"

works also. But I don't know what /fn: stands for, so I kept it to avoid future complications.

THX pone... the same "problem" occured with my configuration of foo_run. Now it works!
And here's the CODE for a DISCOGS search:
http://www.discogs.com/search?q=$replace(%artist%, ,+)&x=0&y=0&opt1=1&sourceid="Mozilla-search

Hi,
just in case someone faces the same problem I had under Windows 8.x:
You must enter the path to the start menu link instead of the path to the exe.

In my case the correct path is
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.lnk"

What problem?

The problem that it does not work with "C:\Program Files\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe".

Where does that link point to?