feature request: select all files in same folder

First of all,

MP3TAG's got to be the best tag editor there is, period. It really made tagging my (extensive) music collection a lot easier. Someone really new what he was doing when making this program. Flexibility, speed, GUI; all high scores! Thanks for making such a powerful program.

I have a feature request.
When tagging my files using Tag Sources option, I'd like to have a keyboard shortcut / right click option to select all files in the same directory.

For instance, I have a lot of albums loaded in the GUI. Currently I select the files from one album (= the same directory) with the mouse or SHIFT-KEY DOWN (and tag them using the Tag Sources shortcut CTRL-SHIFT-I). Instead, I would like to have the option to select all files of an album (directory) by using a keyboard shortcut (CTRL-SHIFT-A for instance). Focus is on a particular file and using that requested keyboard shortcut, all other files in the same directory are then selected.

By tagging files this way, things happen a lot quicker with a keyboard shortcut, which is a timesaver when tagging lots of albums.

Another option which is requested before I want to support is the REDO function (CTRL-Y). In my opinion a very handy function when you're doing many repetitive actions.

Thanks again for this wonderful program.

best regards,
Taggert.

I'd like to have a keyboard shortcut / right click option to select all files in the same directory. ...
Currently I select the files from one album (= the same directory)

Trouble is: a) "one album (= the same directory)" is not in general true :sunglasses: there are many other groupings equally deserving of one-key select.

Another option which is requested before I want to support is the REDO function (CTRL-Y).

Seconded.

In my opinion a very handy function

IMOP more than handy - essential e.g. for recovering from an erroneous Undo!

Thanks again for this wonderful program.

My thanks too, Florian!