[Feature Request] Suggestions in tags

Hi mp3tag dev team!! thanks for this awesome software!!

I'm contributing to make this app more awesome suggesting if mp3tag could have some kind of suggestion to help you out when you are writing artist name or genre for certain artists, based in your music.

YOU MAY WANT TO SKIP ALL THESE AND READ THE SIMPLE WORDS AT THE BOTTOM. (faster)

But what I really would like to see is the genre function, based in your music, because when you add a new album, sometimes you choose for example "Trance" in the last 3 albums but the new album comes out and you choose techno, then you have a mess, so that would be really great to fix automatically using suggestions instead going over all the artist's albums and change them to one genre.

To make it... you might need a folder where you have all your music asking for a format like artist/album/songs... then check what genre the artist plays sorted by repetition Techno () "" meaning it is repeated, Trance (*) "" meaning it was used more than "**". So it would be sorted by the most repeated like an average of how many times that genre was used to label albums from that artist.

"simple words":
suggestions for artist & genre based in your music. Like google does when you are writing something... the same thing for artist and genre field. :slight_smile:

I would like to hear (read) whether this is possible or not.

Thank you!!