Feature Request -- Web Source Errors

Hi,

I have 2 requests which will make Web Source development and Usage more predictable:

1. Today, from an end-user's point of view, if there is an error in retrieving some information from a source (for whatever reason), the user can only be notified of this by looking at the last tag in the "additional information" box of the "Adjust Tag Information" pop-up. This is an issue when there are many tags in that box, resulting in the user having to scroll to the very bottom to ensure none of the tags say "error."

Can we please have a place in that window where it would show clearly that an error occurred in the script? That will allow the user to either look for the error, or back-out. This makes the experience more user friendly.

1. Unless I'm totally missing it, there is no way to test if "findinline" command did not find what I was looking for. If it doesn't, the script errors out. Can we be allowed to check for the return value of findinline, or some other way of ensuring that findinline actually found what we were searching for?
    The "hack" workaround for this today is to use "findline" and then "findinline", but this means that we are MUCH more reliant on knowing the first string in that line (if the string we are searching for is NOT the first string). Otherwise, the scripts will fail with any change to the source.

Thanks,

Hmm ... basically the concept of "finding lines" in an environment of stream oriented HTML language seems to be rather obscure.
But you are right, those "find..." functions should return a boolean value to indicate, that there was something found or not. So that someone can code ...

If FindLine "<span>AMG Album ID</span>" 1
   If FindInLine "<!--Themes Listing-->" 1 1 
   Else
   EndIf
Else
EndIf

Maybe this would work for now?

FindInLine "<!--Themes Listing-->" 1 1 
MoveChar -21
If "<!--Themes Listing-->"
EndIf

DD.20100903.1636.CEST