Filename - Filename TO Actions

Is there anyway to do "Filename - Filename" action in "Actions"

Original Filename - 06 - Snehame - Malarvaadi Arts Club
Process Undergone - Filename - Filename
Process Specifications - Old filename pattern » %1 - %2 - %3 | New filename pattern » %2
Current Filename - Snehame.mp3

i just want to add this action to Actions as the format of songs differs , which just changes the filename format; So i have to change the Filename - Filename Specs eventually. So is there anyway to do that.

If you are going to suggest any ideas like $RegExp or $trim blah blah
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE specify the function of different words and symbols individually. Because i have asked questions with same taste alot of times. But the answers given was specifically useful for the example given in question. But when the filename format differs i have to post that again to get the expressions for that specific example. I hope you understand, if -ve > READ FROM FIRST »loop.loop.end

Thanx in advance to all the dev's and all German Geeks :smiley:

PS: i have attached the screenshot of the present technique which i use now to get my task done

... It's good to have a forum, then, that does the thinking for you, right?

Anyway: everything would be much easier, if you imported the information that you currently hide in the filename into the tags.
Because this is, what you have to do anyway first as you need some kind of intermediate store as the information has to be separated (and stored separately) and then rewritten in the new order.
So import the information first into the tags with the converter "filename - tag"
with a mask that looks like this:
%track% - %title% - %artist%

and then create an action of the type "Format tag field" for the pseudo-tag _filename.
Enter as format string
%title%

If you reformat the filename from "more information" to "less information" you throw away valuable information that you otherwise would have to enter again although it has been there.