Filename to Tag

I have some files that are named: Artist Date-1.
I want to use the Artist as artist, date as the album and the 1 as the Title. Can this be done with Convert filename - tag?

Only if Artist contains no spaces. %artist% %album%-%title%

Please do a forum search before asking. "Filename - Tag" questions has been answered at least one zillion times :slight_smile:

~ Florian

I actually did a search and couldn't find anything. I really asked my question wrong. I should of given a better example. The problem is withe the date section of the filename.: Artist Date-1. EX: Artist 1-12-05-1. The date is screwing me up.
I want to use the Artist as artist, date as the album and the 1 as the Title. Can this be done with Convert filename - tag?

I am not sure if it can be done in a faster / simpler way than by using an action set consisting of 3 actions:

1. Type: Guess values Source format: %_FILENAME% Guessing pattern: %artist% %album%
  2. Type: Guess values Source format: %ALBUM% Guessing pattern: %dummy%-%dummy%-%dummy%-%title%
  3. Type: Replace with regular expressions Field: ALBUM Regular expression: (\d*)-(\d*)-(\d*)-(\d*) Replace matches with: $1-$2-$3