Formatstrings

I had quite a time getting my formatstring together the way I wanted it. Post your preferred formatstrings in here to help other users get their desired formatstrings quicker.

D:\MP3$if($left(%artist%,1),$left(%artist%,1),u)$if(%artist%,%artist%,unknown)$if(%album% ,%album%,unknown)$if($num(%track%,2),$num(%track%,2),00) $if(%title%,%title%,unknown)

will convert files to: D:\MP3\A\Artist\Album\02 Title.mp3

Here's mine, just thought I would share it with you.

It does one of 3 things:

1. It checks to see if the comment field contains only the word 'Various'
    If it does, then one of two things happens:
    a. If the genre is Soundtrack then it saves it to the base 'Soundtrack' directory
    b. Otherwise, it save the album to the 'Various Artists' directory

2. Otherwise it saves it to the 'first letter of artist/Artist/' directory

$if($eql(%comment%,'Various'),$if($eql(%genre%,Soundtrack),Soundtracks,Various Artists)$if(%album%,%album%,unknown) - $if(%year%,%year%,unknown)$if(%track%,$num(%track%,2),00) - $if(%artist%,%artist%,unknown) - $if(%title%,$replace($replace($replace($replace($replace(%title%,/,),?,),:,),*,),",),unknown),$if($left(%artist%,1),$left(%artist%,1),u)$if(%artist%,%artist%,unknown)$if(%album%,%album%,unknown) - $if(%year%,%year%,unknown)$if(%track%,$num(%track%,2),00) - $if(%title%,$replace($replace($replace($replace($replace(%title%,/,),?,),:,),*,),",),unknown))

So my directory structure looks like this

BaseDir
  -> A
  -> B (this goes on)
    -> Artist
      -> Album - Year
        -> Track - Title.mp3
  -> Soundtracks
    -> Album - Year
      -> Track - Artist - Title.mp3
  -> Various Artists
    -> Album - Year
      -> Track - Artist - Title.mp3

Eric

Edit: Used codeboxes instead of simple code DIVs since the board layout got screwed.