Getting little squares in Amazon searches

Hello, I've just discovered what a great tool MP3Tag is and I just to say great job, Florian! Thank you very much for developing this tool! I've been experimenting a bit and I've discovered a little problem that I'm trying to figure out if it's Amazon's problem, the program or something else. When I use the Amazon.com.src script to look up album information on some of the tracks, where some characters such as an apostraphe ' or a dash - is supposed to be, there are little squares. This happened to me when I was looking up Harmonium by Vanessa Carlton. On track two "Who's to Say" there's a square after the who and on track 11 there's a square right after "Hidden Track" where the dash is supposed to be. Just wondering what's going on and if you can help me out with this. I'd really appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

Hello!

It seems that the Amazon.com web service doesn't encoded some characters as valid UTF-8 (but labels the response as UTF-8 encoded). You can use Amazon.de which doesn't have this problem.

Best regards,
~ Florian