Help with tagging

Hi,
I have several Various Artists album in my collection and would like to Tag Filenames as:
The Supremes - Title
The Jungle Band - Title

However, the Artist Tag is set up as:
Supremes, The
Jungle Band, The

Edit
I would however, like to keep the Artist Tag as it is with only the Filename being changed.

Also, any solution would have to avoid changing:
eg.Martha and the Vandellas to The Martha and Vandellas

Many thanks

Your request sounds like a question from the FAQ area, but here is a proposal ...

Filter: ARTIST MATCHES ", *The$" Filter: "$right(%ARTIST%,4)" IS " The" Filter: "$right(%ARTIST%,5)" IS ", The" Action "Format Value" ... or ... Convert "Tag - Tag" Field: TAGFIELD Formatstring: 'The '$regexp(%ARTIST%,', *The$',) From: Artist, The From: Artist,The To: The Artist Action "Format Value" ... or ... Convert "Tag - Tag" Field: TAGFIELD Formatstring: 'The '$cutRight(%ARTIST%,5) From: Artist, The To: The Artist TAGFIELD can be any tag-field of your wish, ... can be also pseudo field _FILENAME ... for example ... Action "Format Value" ... or ... Convert "Tag - Tag" Field: _FILENAME Formatstring: 'The '$cutRight(%ARTIST%,5)' - '%TITLE%

DD.20140903.1315.CEST

Thanks.
I have edited original post as it did not quite express what I was looking to do.
Sorry

Just about to "have a go"

Thank You!!

Works perfectly!

Many thanks

PS
Being 71 years old, do you think I should bother trying to get my head round this stuff! Haha

Respect!
Regular brain jogging is good for the gray cells.
So try everything you can.

DD.20140903.1833.CEST