Highlighting Selected Tracks

This is another request for user convenience and to reduce eye strain.

When a row or rows are selected initially in the "column" region of mp3tag, they are highlighted with a nice, easily seen transparent blue color. But when edits in the tag panel are performed, the highlighting on the selected tracks becomes so dim that I can hardly tell which rows are selected. Why is this necessary? Why can't the highlighted tracks remain brightly highlighted?

I don't have the best eyesight in the world, but it seems pointless to reduce the degree of highlighting when it's not necessary to do so If there's a reason or meaning for this, pleas explain it. After editing our library for an hour straight, I can hardly distinguish highlighted rows from those that are not highlighted.

Unless there's a good reason, please leave selected rows highlighted.

-d2b-

I've heard about such visual problems with dimmed sections in the user interface, especially on laptop screens and windows systems beyond XP.
What can you do?

• Use a monitortest program like Nokia Monitortest.
    Be aware of the differences between ray tube and TFT monitors.
  • Check the setup of the screen using the built-in OnScreenDisplay.
  • Try to adjust the monitor's gamma value and other color values to get the best resp. the correct result for the video output on screen.
  • Try to choose a color scheme on your system which gives you more comfort for the eyes.

DD.20121108.2051.CET