How do I allow both Roman alphabet and other alphabets, such as Russian at the same time?

I have many albums that include both English language song titles, album names, composers and other information along with titles and such in Russian, Greek, Japanese, Chinese and other alphabets. How do I allow the display of English and those others at the same time?

For example, the North American release of 200 km/h in the Wrong Lane by t.A.T.u. has most track names in English, but it has two that appear in Russian, track 9, "Я сошла с ума," and track 10, "Нас не догонят." When I attempt to cut and paste those Cyrilic letters into MP3Tag, they only appear as "? ????? ? ???" and "??? ?? ???????" instead.

There is also the Chelsea Wolfe album Ἀποκάλυψις which appears as ?????????? instead.

What tag format have you selected in the preference settings? If you use utf-16 these characters should be usable from Unicode.

1 Like

I was not using utf-16, and have now switched to that. Thank you, that seems to have solved the problem!

1 Like