How to Add Cover Art - please get me started

If i select an mp3 track which does not have cover art, then click on 'Tag Sources' and select MusicBrainz then MusicBrainz correctly identifies my album. A form then pops up showing my file path and asking for Title, Album etc. If I click OK then nothing happens - I see no cover art.
I have searched the help topics but to no avail. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Have a look at Tag Sources>Cover Art> ...
(Script of your choice)

Perhaps you also have to select the saving options in the Utils button menu of the web source findings dialogue.

Thanks Ohrenkino.
I select the track for which I want a cover, then go to Tag Sources>Cover Art>MusicBrainz and select the best match MusicBrainz offers.
The Utils button doesnt offer any savings options. Just 'Compilation' and 'Suggested Sorting'. No saving options.
So I click on OK and nothing happens.

see also this thread:

Bit more info ....
I select the track for which I want a cover, then go to Tag Sources>Cover Art>MusicBrainz and select the best match MusicBrainz offers. The Preview button takes me to the MusicBrainz web and I can see the album including its cover.
I then see the 'Adjust Tags Info' window which is completely devoid of any tag info or cover art. The Utils button, lower left, doesnt offer any saving options. Just 'Compilation' and 'Suggested Sorting'. No saving options.

So I click on OK and nothing happens.
Any thoughts anyone?

It looks to me as though there is not cover available.
If there is one, then you should see it in the cover frame.

Yes looks like there are no tags or cover available.
What I am looking for is Van Morrison's 'Astral Weeks' and 'St Dominics Preview' and Travelling Wiburys's 'Travelling Wilburys Vol 1'
Three very famous albums. MusicBrainz correctly identifies the albums from my track's tags but after I click on one of the suggestions, then click on 'preview' I an see the album cover but Mp3Tag displays the blank 'Adjust Tag Information' show above.
I must be missing a step?

This looks to me like a context or specifc data problem.

Can't you try the same steps with a track for which you already have all the information, just to see whether you really miss something?

Ohrenkino, two of the three tracks had cover images in the folder. One has an image in a tag. All three give blank 'Adjust Tag Info' windows.
I tried Discorgs as a source and that did produce album cover art for 'Astral Weeks' album track but for 'St Dominics Preview' it offered only images of singles from the album, so no good.
Maybe covers are a weak spot in Mp3Tag and I need to use dedicated Covers software?

So, apparently a lot of people do not have any problems with images from musicbrainz - otherwise the forum would be overrun with such threads.
That is why I ask you to do the following:

Try a file for which you already got the information from discogs.
This would proove 2 things: 1) you do not have any network problems or so to access the page and 2) the information is actually on the musicbrainz site.
Now you can turn to the files and see what the problem might be with them: spelling might be wrong, the selected release does not have the right data - such things.

Ohrenkino
I did what you asked but no improvement.
From a previous post:
"I select the track for which I want a cover, then go to Tag Sources>Cover Art>MusicBrainz and select the best match MusicBrainz offers. The Preview button takes me to the MusicBrainz web and I can see the album including its cover." So I know MusicBrainz does correctly identify the album and does have cover art.
The spelling must be OK because MusicBrainz correctly identifies the album and the release must be right cos the Preview of the release has all the track information and cover art.
The problem occurs with all albums - even The Beatles!

Can someone who uses MusicBrainz for album covers take me through what they do, carefully, step-by-step - just in case I am missing something.

Are you looking for something like this:

Click on this AniGif to see some more details.

Crumbs LyricsLover, that's clever. I will have to find a way of playing the gif slowly to follow it. Many thanks

Download the AniGif to your computer. Open the picture in IrfanView.
Press G whenever you want to stop the animation. Press G again to play the next step.
Once stopped, you can also use your mouse wheel to scroll forward and backward, picture by picture.

OK LyricsLover, thanks for that, it shows that I am not doing anything wrong. Its just that MusicBrainz finds the right album but does not download any tags or image.
You dont have to be logged into MusicBrainz or have an account do you?

No, a login or an account is only necessary if you want to contribute TO MusicBrainz.
To get data FROM MusicBrainz, you don't need a login.

For which MB-Album you want to get your data and the cover exactly?
Can you please show a PrintScreen for your album in Mp3tag and the same album on MusicBrainz?

(And just to be sure: You are using the newest Mp3tag version, actually v3.02?)