How to align paragraphs in fields.

How do i align data within a field.

I use the %conductor% field to add Artist review info... (cut and paste).

however the info does not align to the left as i instruct...

Here's what i want:

Spyro Gyra /ˌspaɪroʊˈdʒaɪrə/ is an American jazz fusion band that was originally formed in the mid-1970s in Buffalo, New York, United States.

Their music, often featured on smooth jazz radio stations, combines jazz with elements of R&B, funk and pop music. To date, the band has released over 30 albums and sold over 10 million copies. They average about 100 live performances per year. Popular singles include "Shaker Song" and "Morning Dance" (1979).

This is what i get...

[Space] Spyro Gyra /ˌspaɪroʊˈdʒaɪrə/ is an American jazz fusion band that was originally formed in the mid-1970s in Buffalo, New York, United States.

[space] Their music, often featured on smooth jazz radio stations, combines jazz with elements of R&B, funk and pop music. To date, the band has released over 30 albums and sold over 10 million copies. They average about 100 live performances per year. Popular singles include "Shaker Song" and "Morning Dance" (1979).

Or, at best, i can get it to align everything but it's not longer in paragraph format.

Spyro Gyra /ˌspaɪroʊˈdʒaɪrə/ is an American jazz fusion band that was originally formed in the mid-1970s in Buffalo, New York, United States. Their music, often featured on smooth jazz radio stations, combines jazz with elements of R&B, funk and pop music. To date, the band has released over 30 albums and sold over 10 million copies. They average about 100 live performances per year. Popular singles include "Shaker Song" and "Morning Dance" (1979).

Thanks for any suggestions

That is a problem of your source text. What is your source?
Have a look at the original text with a hex-viewer.

If I copy and paste larger text fragments from a website to a comment-tag, I first copy the text into a plain text-editor like Notepad++ and work on it there, sometimes with search and replace for characters and then paste it in the tag.

BTW: If I copy and paste your correct formated example from here to a tag all stays correct.

You could use the $trim() function to get rid of leading or trailing white space.
Action of the type "Format value" for COMPOSER
Format string: $trim(%composer%)

To get rid of the indentions, perhaps this works:

Action of the type "Replace with regular expression"
Search string: \n\s
Replace string: \n