I'm very enthousiastic about Mp3tag, it's the best in it's area.
In getting album art inserted into my MP3 files but notice that when searching
Amazone based on the album name only it often shows nothing or songs from
other bands/artists. When I enter the artist name in the search box instead of
the automatically presented album name it does find the artist and several
So, my question is simple, how can I change the script (Cover Art#Amazon.com.src)
so it will use the artist name instead of the ablum name to search for?
A bit of programming help would be very much appreciated !!
Open the src file with a text editor and change what's after
Thanks for the fast response!
This was one of the first things I tried. But it doesn't seem to work.
I changed %album% into %artist% after the [SearchBy]=
I restarted MP3TAG after the change, but the search box is still showing the
album info... It seems like it that the changes are not activated,
as it keeps on showing the Album data.
I have updated all .src files just to be sure but they all keep collecting the %album%
filed... It seems that it's only working for the first script amazon.com.src,
but not for the other ones and for the two most important ones: the cover...src's.
There are two copies of each src file. One is the the program folder and the other one (that one counts) is in the profile folder:
So maybe you edited the wrong file.
Yep, I feel stupid, should have realized that!
I did do a search, but not all hidden folders are included during simple searches...
Thanks for the guidance !!
Time to donate for this superb product...