How to Organize my Album Covers ??

I have a small problem: My music is organized in Album folders like this (Artist - Album [Year]), the issue I have is inside this folder regarding covers. Now i have files (MP3's and Covers) in the same album folder. I want to create inside this folder another folder named "Covers" and inside of it to put all covers of that album.

I think it's not possible to make this with MP3tag but if you guys can give some ideas how to make this I'll be happy.

Thank you!!

Several things:
first append the list of read files in Tools>Options>Tags with *.jpg (if the files are in jpg-format)
Read the folders.
Apply a filter
%_filename_ext% HAS .jpg
(This should limit the display to only jpgs.)

Use the converter Tag-Filename and the mask
covers\%_filename_ext%

(Try it first with a single file ... if it works - go ahead)

I works but in Tag-Filename should be only covers\%_filename%. If I put covers\%_filename_ext% and an extra .JPG to the files!!

Also it works only if I drag and drop A SINGLE album folder. If I drag and drop for example a folder like this: Music\Artist\Album it creates a Covers folder in the wrong directory!!

Perhaps the code under Tag-Filename should be different (example: %?????%\covers\%_filename%

For other extensions like >PNG .JPEG .BMP I have to repeat the whole process? It is not possible to create an actions to all Covers extensions?

Thank you very much!

Thanks for testing
experiment with the syntax

.\covers\%_filename%

Also, if you add more grafic files (you would have to add the extension in the above named option) you could either take a wild shot an sort by any tag so that the graphic files come first (as they have no tag). or you append the filter
%_filename_ext% HAS .jpg OR %_filename_ext% HAS .png OR %_filename_ext% HAS .gif AND NOT %_path% HAS covers

to create the folder Covers inside the album no matter of parent directory is the script shoul be like this (after some tests i've made) : %_folderpath%\covers\%_filename%

But, now another issue occurs: I have albums with more than one disks: "\Album1\CD01" , "\Album1\CD02" , "\Album1\CD03" etc.
How can I delete all pictures in CD(n) folders???

thank for your quick answer!!!

Modify the filter so that it checks the path:
%_path% HAS "\CD"
Then sort by tag to get the tag-less pictures to the top and delete them