I have it... as I said, I did something fundamentally wrong. In those cases where nothing works there is always a simple solution:
I typed spaces after each comma in the
$regexp function, which one should never never do. I noticed this already several time ago, but I'm making always the same mistake.
$regexp(%_parent_directory%\%_directory%\%_filename%, (.*)\\\((\d+)\) (.*)\\(\d+) - (.*), $1==$2==($2) $3==$4==$5)
is different from
$regexp(%_parent_directory%\%_directory%\%_filename%,(.*)\\\((\d+)\) (.*)\\(\d+) - (.*),$1==$2==($2) $3==$4==$5)
And, yes, I'm aware of the fact that some regex test page shouldn't be compared with the tool, one must get run the thing inside of the tool itself.
Thanks for pointing me to the formatting functions of this editor, me stupid.
I have to thank you also for mentioning the action groups and that one can simply add actions to them. I, so far, had only one single action in it and wasn't at all aware of the group functionality. I must admit that until now, I mainly worked with the convert (ALT + x) menu and didn't dig so deeply into the powerful actions.
But the main thing, I learned from this thread was the usage of the regexp function and ist signature.
Many thanks for all this. I will try now to define all my manual steps into one single action and will hopefully succeed.