Html Export Configuration design by Sasori #2.1

Hello!

A long long time ago, I posted my Html export configuration on this forum. Now, I made some alterations to it and I am reposting this configuration.

As I said then, I created a html export configuration based on the standard one to better suit my needs.
I have many albums with multiple artists in them (compilations) and so I needed something else, a bit different , and in portuguese naturally. So, I have made an english version and a portuguese version.
Maybe someone else needs something like this, so I decided to post it here again.

Instructions:

1 - After you create the html, you can move it anywhere in your computer and it will always work (providing you do not move the mp3 files location of course).

2 - This export configuration will auto-size column widths based on biggest cell contents of them all.

3 - For the templates with album covers to work, all you need to do is to put an image file called "cover.jpg" in the same folder where the album mp3 files are. The image size will be adjusted to the html. The templates with cover images are only going to work if you have different album files in different folders. Your music library file structure should be similar to this:

¬ĽMusic Library
	     ¬ĽAlbum_1
	          -cover.jpg
	          -music_1a.mp3
	          -music_1b.mp3
	          -music_1c.mp3
	     ¬ĽAlbum_2
	          -cover.jpg
	          -music_2a.mp3
	          -music_2b.mp3
	          -music_2c.mp3
	     ¬ĽAlbum_3
	          -cover.jpg
	          -music_3a.mp3
	          -music_3b.mp3
	          -music_3c.mp3

4 - Regarding the templates with a Play Music button, now when you click the button that song will play on your browser, in a new tab.

5 - Regarding the templates with Checkboxes:

• The checked checkboxes will remain selected after a reload on the html page.
  • Your browser will remember the state of checkboxes once a page has been reloaded.

It might be useful to persist checkbox checked state if, for example, you use checkboxes to...

• mark mp3 files for later deletion;
  • remember what songs you listened to on html pages with play music button;
  • mark mp3 files with missing information, like year or genre, for later completion;
  • etc.

As a consequence of the alterations I made, I ask for your help with the following:
I only tested this configuration on Windows 10 and Chrome.
If someone tests it on another operating system or another browser, I will be very grateful to know if it works well or not. My thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sasori

With Covers And Without Play Music Button
Preview screenshot of both versions, without and with Checkboxes

With Covers And With Play Music Button

Without Covers And Without Play Music Button

Download Links:

English Version
Download
sasori_en.zip (11.2 KB)