I changed the csv export file and not it isn't working

I created another version of the csv export file and changed it by adding/removing the tags. I didn't change anything else. Now it tells me there are SYNTAX ERROR IN FORMATTING STRING in all the fields. I'm not seeing what is wrong and maybe other eyes will see it.
There really isn't a plain sample in the documentation.

Here's the file:

$filename(csv,utf-16)Track;Album;Artist;Composer;Title;Subtitle;Genre;Albumartist;
$loop(%_filename_ext%)%track%;%album%;%artist%;%composer%;%title;%subtitle%;genre;%albumartist%;
$loopend()build on %_date% with %_app% - the universal Tag editor - http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Thanks.

There are missing % in genre.

and in ...

..........

Thank you so much. :nerd_face:
Proofreading small print isn't one of my strengths.