If 0 delete field

I discovered that some of my files have not been BPM analyzed and have a single digit 0 in BPM field.
As some programs interprete this as 40.00 for some odd reason, I would have to clean that 0 and leave that field empty on such occasions.

How to create an action, which in those cases would delete that 0, leaving field blank, but at the same time would leave other files untouched, which actually have valid BPM values eq would return existing value?

Use a filter with
%bpm% IS 0
Select all files, open extended tags dialogue (alt-t) and delete BPM field.
Should be easier than devising an action.

Action "Format value" Field ......: BPM Formatstring: $ifgreater(%BPM%,0,%BPM%,)

DD.20150901.1007.CEST

Actually I needed an action, to combine with rounding action, which tends to produce that 0, when the field is actually blank :wink:

I know that I could filter them out that way and fix manually, but this way I can automate it.

Thanks, now I see why I failed, I used replace rather than format value... :rolleyes:

Actually I have one rather complex issue more, which I have not been able to figure out, will try to describe it and maybe someone else has some good ideas.

Basically what I need is somekind of action/action group, to add specific comment, for example LONG if track is longer than 900 seconds (15 minutes) and commend already does not exist. If track is shorter than 900 seconds and comment does not exist, add second spefic comment, for example SHORT.
If comment already exists, then do nothing regardless of track length...

It's probably quite hard to understand, but I did my best to explain it...

Rules ... 1. If flag already exists, then do nothing regardless of track length. 2. If flag does not exist and if track is longer than 900 seconds, then set flag to "L". 3. If flag does not exist and if track is shorter than 900 seconds, then set flag to "S". Two actions "Format value" ... FLAG_LS <== $if2(%FLAG_LS%,$ifgreater(%_length_seconds%,900,'L',)) FLAG_LS <== $if2(%FLAG_LS%,$ifgreater(900,%_length_seconds%,'S',)) ... or ... One action "Format value" ... FLAG_LS <== $if2(%FLAG_LS%,$ifgreater(%_length_seconds%,900,'L',$ifgreater(900,%_length_seconds%,'S',)))

DD.20150901.2257.CEST

You may add the case, when the track length is equal to 900 seconds.

DD.20150902.0805.CEST

Thank you...I really owe you one now... :w00t: