Ignore Tagfield TRACK

I'm trying to change an existing websource script so that it doesn't overwrite existing tag fields. In this specific case, I want to add the COMPOSER field to my inventory that has already been tagged.

https://community.mp3tag.de/t/ws-apple-music/51184/44?u=poster

I fail when I try not to overwrite the TRACK field.

Is there a way to ignore TRACK and still tag correctly if the marked number of files does not match the number of tracks on a selected album?
After my attempts so far, the TRACK tag field is always displayed and also overwritten.

Putting this at the end of Apple Music Web.inc should do the trick:

set "ALBUM"
set "ALBUMADVISORY"
set "ALBUMARTIST"
set "AMGENRES"
set "ARTIST"
set "ATTRIBUTION"
set "COMMENT"
set "COMPILATION"
# set "COMPOSER"
set "COPYRIGHT"
set "COVERURL"
set "DESCRIPTION"
set "DISCNUMBER"
set "GENRE"
set "GENRES"
set "ISRC"
set "ITUNESADVISORY"
set "ITUNESALBUMID"
set "ITUNESALBUMIDx"
set "ITUNESARTISTID"
set "ITUNESCATALOGID"
set "ITUNESCOMPOSERID"
set "ITUNESCOUNTRYID"
set "LABEL"
set "LANGUAGE"
set "MOVEMENTNAME"
set "SHOWMOVEMENT"
set "SINGLE"
set "TOTALTRACKS"
set "TRACK"
set "TRACKS"
set "TRACKYEAR"
set "WORK"
set "YEAR"

Yes, that's the way I tried before asking here - without success.

When I use
set "tracks"
in the script, the album of the web source is not displayed in full, only the number of tracks that have been marked locally.

On the other hand, if I omit
set "tracks"
the album of the web source is displayed in its entirety with all tracks, but TRACK and TITLE will then be overwritten locally. I can still avoid overwriting TITLE by changing the script at another location, but not TRACK.

Without listing the album of the web source in full, however, using it is too error-prone. There are just too many albums these days that differ slightly in the number of tracks and sometimes the track arrangement. Sometimes the local album doesn't have bonus tracks and the searchable web album doesn't, sometimes the other way around. Also, as a local source, you may not always have all the tracks on an album. If a local track is missing in the middle of an album, everything gets mixed up without you even realizing it.

It would also be desirable if one had a further listed tag field as corrective information in addition to the COMPOSER field. LENGTH would be an option here, since it is not written as a tag.

From my point of view, it would be ideal if there was also the option of listing fields (such as TRACK or TITLE) without overwriting existing tag fields.