.inc files not exported on "Save configuration"

Hello everyone;

I'm working with WS scripts; more specifically with the [include] key, which when used, enables a script to call another description file (as defined in the Web Sources Framework help page) which is saved as a .inc file (whereas 'main' scripts are .src files).

Upon updating Mp3tag to v3.00d (or any time I update, for that matter) I saved my current configuration (File >Save configuration) which exports my current settings and and ws source files into a .zip archive.
When I restore the settings\sources from that archive, all the .src files are (correctly) restored, but the .inc files are not present. By checking the contents of the .zip archive, I verify that the .inc files are not present, i.e. thay have not been exported.

I believe this behaviour is incorrect, and consider it to be a bug.

Thank you.

Good catch! Thank you for reporting.

I'll fix it with the next release.

Thank you very much!

Also - and I just noticed:
v3.00d // on any menu with keyboard shortcuts present, "Ctrl" is displayed as "Ctrl"; "Shift" as "Shift", but "Alt" is "ALT" (in caps).

By the way, apart from "General Discussion" Is there any specific tag for feature requests / improvement suggestions? I've had had some ideias I'd like to share, but can't really find a place to post them (like 'bug reports' or ' support'). Is a 'feature request' tag not possible?

I've fixed the issue with Mp3tag v3.00e (and also adjusted the keyboard shortcuts as you've suggested). Thanks again.

Regarding the feature requests: you can simply use #general for that. Most of the posts there are suggestions and feature requests.

Will do. And again, thank you for your hard work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.