Issue with Undo Function

I looked around and didn't see anything like what I am experiencing, so forgive me if this has already been covered.

I will sometimes open my entire library (50k+ files) at once to search for a specific title/string, etc.
and do the following:

• use the filter to isolate a handful of tracks
  • select a handful of tracks that contain a string I want to change
  • make the change using the Quick Actions function, but it doesn't turn out how I wanted
  • undo the changes using the blue arrow button in the toolbar

First off, the changes I made will have been undone, yet may not be reflected until I select/click on the tracks again.
However, more importantly, I notice that the tracks I edited will now have random cover art from other files in my library. This includes tracks that may not have had art to begin with as well as tracks that already had art.

I haven't noticed any pattern with regards to how the program is selecting and writing the "wrong" artwork to the tags and I haven't tried it with a smaller number of tracks, but it's definitely occurred on more than one occasion, I just could never narrow it down.

I suspect it's something to do with the sheer volume of tracks that are currently loaded into memory, but that's just a guess. Doesn't seem to matter what type of file is selected. It's happened with mp3, m4a and flac.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?