iTunes and MP3TAG

I have been playing about with iTunes generated M4A files, correctly tagged.

When I open the files in MP3Tag with the intention of running Case Conversion, individual files take up to a minute to convert with MP3Tag appearing to hang. After a prolonged time, MP3Tag reverts back to normal with the case duly converted.

Here is the error log.

Any help would be wonderful

Mp3tag v2.35 - 12.01.2006 - 21:12:22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OS-Version: Windows XP Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Build: Jan  7 2006 13:38:12
AppPath:  27.848.024.064 Bytes frei (C:\Program Files\Mp3tag\)
DataPath: 27.848.024.064 Bytes frei (C:\Documents and Settings\Colin\Application Data\Mp3tag\data\)
TempPath: 27.848.024.064 Bytes frei (C:\DOCUME~1\Colin\LOCALS~1\Temp\Mp3tag v2.35\)
================================================================================

================================================================================
ERROR
File:		.\sthread.cpp
Line:		191
Expression:	rc!=WAIT_FAILED
LastError:	0000007a The data area passed to a system call is too small.

THROW
File:		.\sthread.cpp
Line:		193
CATCH
File:		.\mtmainframe.cpp
Line:		4363

Can you reproduce the problem with a specific file?

Best regards,
~ Florian

Perhaps I misunderstand but these files are produced using Audiograbber and itunesencode which links directly to iTunes (iTunes v6.0.1.3) where they are encoded with extension m4a.
I have used only id3v1and 1.1 tags
The files play in Foobar and appear to behave normally except when case converting in MP3Tag 2.35 although I have not tried much else.

When "freezing", MP3Tag icons are all greyed out.

I cannot think of anything else

Best,
auldyin

EDIT
Just got this error messsage in Foobar:
Settings\Colin\Desktop\Jeff Healey Band\Hell To Pay\Jeff Healey Band - Hell To Pay - 05 - Let It All Go.m4a" (0)
INFO (CORE) : opening file for playback :
INFO (CORE) : location: "file://C:\Documents and Settings\Colin\Desktop\Jeff Healey Band\Hell To Pay\Jeff Healey Band - Hell To Pay - 07 - While my guitar gently weeps.m4a" (0)
ERROR (foo_input_std) : MP4: unable to find correct sound track in the MP4 file.

What I mean is, if you can send me one file which I can can use to reproduce the problem?

At work right now.

Will send file over the weekend.

Thanks,
auldyin