Language option

I have chosen English under Tools, Options. This is respected above the icon line (File, Edit, View, ...). Below I see German (Dateiname, Tag, Titel, ...). How can I get English there too? That would ease applying the documentation.

Regards
Jens11

The column definitions are stored in an extra file (columns.ini) which has no language switch. Only for the very first installation on a PC, you get the default settings for the installation language.
It is not possible to have a column definition file for different languages as the column definition file may contain user-defined values that have no clear translation.

You would have to create your own columns.ini files if you want to switch languages and rename the files when you intend to use a different language.

Thanks Ohrenkino,

If I would reeinstall mp3tag and choose English as installation language I would get what I miss. Is that understood correctly?
Regards
Jens

That is what I would expect - provided you have unistalled any version with a different language as otherwise the already existing cfg- and ini-files would be kept.

Thanks again, problem solved!
Regards
Jens11