Lines in exported files

Hi all
Just a general question really. I am loading 2 (supposedly identical) sets of of songs into the tool to export the lists of tracks and compare the two for checking they are actually identical. One set is from my computer and one is from the Micro SD cards out of my player. When i add the computer files to the tool and display i get 18770 lines but when i load from the SD cards i have over 37000 lines of data. When checking the exported file i can see lines between albums. See example below:

U2 - U218 Singles (Deluxe Version) - Miss Sarajevo (2005 Live From Milan) - 8 - 2006-11-20 - Rock -
U2 - U218 Singles (Deluxe Version) - With Or Without You (2005 Live From Milan) - 9 - 2006-11-20 - Rock -

U2 - Under A Blood Red Sky (Remastered) - Gloria - 1 - 2008-09-29 - Rock -
U2 - Under A Blood Red Sky (Remastered) - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock - 2 - 2008-09-29 - Rock -

The lines don't show very well on the posted topic but basically they are showing as hyphens.

This isn't such an issue as my device doesn't show more songs than i expect when reading the cards, and the tool doesn't show gaps but just wondering if anyone else saw this and knows what causes it?

Cheers
Chris

Without the export script it is hard to say what may be the cause.
Also, a dump of the extended tags dialogue form 2 allegedly identical files, one form the PC, one from the SD would be helpful.

Sorry i am not sure how to get this sort of data. I am a new user of mp3tag. Can you guide me?

To open the extended tags dialogue press Alt-T.
To edit an export script go to File>Export and select the script that you use and then click on the "Edit" button.
When editing you can copy&paste the code or make a screendump