List of all possible tags... in french, please ?

Hello,

Please, translation list of possible tags... in french ?
(See thumb below)

And Help in french, it's possible ?

Thank

Regards
SG1

Your first suggestion is not possible because the fields you see are handled as variables. Changing that would require to also change the way scripting works when you want to use converters or actions. Also, the way it is now, people can also share scripts regardless of the language they use (otherwise, an HTML export for example that uses %iterpret% and %jahr% won't work on an English system where the variables are called %artist% and %year%.

As for the French help, that is something users must contribute if they really want since it's impossible (or at least very hard :smiley:) for one person to know English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.

Hello,

Thank, but...

...I want not to translate variables in the Sofware, I want just know the translation term for understand to use.

(Sorry for my english, I'm french. It's possible to speak in french in this forum ? )

Regards
SG1

Unfortunately, only German and English are the "official" languages here. Not sure about Florian and dano, but je ne parle pas français. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there any particular field you want me to explain? Thing is that having the list populated with French or German names would lead to confusion when dealing with scripting.