Little Red Dots?

First of all, I would like to say thank you for a wonderful product. I've only been using this program for a couple of months, and it's the first re-tag/re-name program I've ever used. I have found it to be extremely helpful and easy to use. The only question I have is with regard to red dots that appear somewhat infrequently in the Filename field, to the left of the first word, and to the right of the icon associated with the file. I have not been able to find any documentation about them in the help files or the forum, and I was wondering what they were signaling. Thanks.

Sam

Could you make a screen shot, as I never heard something like this before. :flushed:

That's a great idea. And I figured if it was something that had not been encountered before, the best way to present it would be via a screenshot. As I said, it does not happen frequently, but it does happen. So as soon as it happens the next time, now that I'm registered here, I will definitely grab a screenshot of it and post that in this thread.

Sam