Mistakenly put a photo of one song on all the songs

Thanks for the good and useful program that you provided to the users.
Please help me to fix the problem.
I have an album of songs from different singers that I mistakenly put a photo of one song on all the songs. Now what can I do to bring it back? It should be noted that the name of each song and each related photo are similar. Please help me to adjust the photos of each song.

You import covers with an action of the type "Import cover from file".
As you are requested to enter a format string to define the filename, you can use text constants and variables, e.g.
%title%.jpg
if the

although being "similar" is not enough, they have to be the same with the exception of the extension.

Thanks for the great tips
I used "%_filename%.jpg" instead "%title%.jpg", but I got the following error. Please help me how to solve the problem.

Import cover from file "%_filename%.jpg" (Front Cover): File ?\O:\Selection (AM)\Emo Band - Dooset Daram.jpg cannot be accessed.
Import cover from file "%_filename%.jpg" (Front Cover): File ?\O:\Selection (AM)\Mehdi Yarrahi - Ayeneh Ghaddi.jpg cannot be accessed.
Import cover from file "%_filename%.jpg" (Front Cover): File ?\O:\Selection (AM)\Mehdi Yarrahi - Nafas.jpg cannot be accessed.
Import cover from file "%_filename%.jpg" (Front Cover): File ?\O:\Selection (AM)\Mehdi Yarrahi - Shale Gardan.jpg cannot be accessed.
Import cover from file "%_filename%.jpg" (Front Cover): File ?\O:\Selection (AM)\Mehdi Yarrahi - To Ke Mirafti.jpg cannot be accessed.

If a file cannot be accessed then this usually means that a file with that name does not exist. Compare the data that you used to create the filename with real filename and see where the differences are.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.