Move "& 2nd artist" from Artist to Title (Duet album)

I have Tony Bennetts Duet II album and the Artist column contains two artists.
The layout changes in two songs. I will provide another example to explain.
It's a bit complicated to explain so I'll just give an example. Is this possible?
I realise it's might not be a simple request but I would be very grateful. Thanks :slight_smile:

All songs apart from two are laid out like this.

Before -
Artist: Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse
Title: Body and Soul

After -
Artist: Tony Bennett
Title: Body and Soul (ft. Amy Winehouse)

2nd Example

Before -
Artist: Tony Bennett & Queen Latifah
Title: Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)

After -
Artist: Tony Bennett
Title: Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) (ft. Queen Latifah)

The separator between first and second artist always seems to be the ampersand.

So perform a 2-step:
step 1:
add the Artist after the & to TITLE by an action of the type "Format tag field":
%title% (ft. $mid(%artist%,$add($strstr(%artist%,'& '),2),$len(%artist%)))
Step 2:
cut the superfluous artist behind the ampersand by simply replacing him/her/it with nothing:
Action: Replace with regular expression for ARTIST
Search string:
(.) &.
Replace
$1

This worked perfectly! You're an utter genius! :smiley:
Thanks very much for the quick response!

Action "Format value" ... or ... Converter "Tag - Tag" Field: TITLE Formatstring: %TITLE%' (ft. '$cutLeft(%ARTIST%,$add($strstr(%ARTIST%,' & '),2))')' ... or ... Formatstring: $replace(%TITLE%' (ft. ~~~)','~~~',$cutLeft(%ARTIST%,$add($strstr(%ARTIST%,' & '),2))) ... or ... Formatstring: $replace(%TITLE%' (ft. ~~~)','~~~',$regexp(%ARTIST%,'^(.+?)\s&\s(.+?)$','$2')) ... or ... Formatstring: $regexp(%ARTIST%'~~~'%TITLE%,'^(.+?)\s&\s(.+?)~~~(.+?)$','$3 (ft. $2)') Action "Format value" ... or ... Converter "Tag - Tag" Field: ARTIST Formatstring: $left(%ARTIST%,$sub($strstr(%ARTIST%,' & '),1)) ... or ... Formatstring: $regexp(%ARTIST%,'^(.+?)\s&\s(.+?)$','$1') ... or ... Formatstring: $regexp(%ARTIST%,'^(.+?)\s&.+$','$1') ... or ... Formatstring: $regexp(%ARTIST%,'\s&.+$',)

DD.20140228.2101.CET