Move the feat. tag to title?

You guys have never let me down in the past, so I thought I would ask. I am have been trying to download and organize a bunch of Vocaloid music, and right now it looks like:

Arist: SuzukiP feat. Megurine Luka
Title: Witch

What I would like is to move the "feat. Megurine Luka" to the end of the title, but I would also like for it to get surrounded by parenthesis as well. This is what I would want:

Artist: SuzukiP
Title: Witch (feat. Megurine Luka)

I hope I explained this well enough. If anyone can tell me how to make an action for this you would make my life so much easier! :heart:

(Bonus: If there is a way to make feat. capitalized as "Feat." and make sure there is always one space after the period in the same action, that would be a great as well, but that isn't as important! I can make other actions to do those things on my own.)

see e.g. this thread that has at least 4 links to other similar questions:

/t/16236/1

make a 3-step:
Action "Guess value" for ARTIST
Pattern: %artist% feat. %feat_artist%

Action "Format value" for TITLE
Format string: %title% (Feat. %feat_artist%)

Action "Remove field" feat_artist

I will check your links in a second, but this only kind of worked.... The result was:

Artist: SuzukiP feat. Megurine Luka
Title: Witch (Feat. )

Anyway, I will did through the links on the post you linked but they look a bit confusing. Thank you though!

EDIT: This one helped! /t/11096/1

If it only helped kind of, then you have not filled the field %feat_artist%.
THis can happen, if you find e.g. "Feat." instead of "feat." or other variations (like ft.) that do not match the original pattern...

Ah okay I see. So I can make the first step a few times with a bunch of different ways to write it, which should solve that I guess?

EDIT: I got yours to work this way, so thank you again!