MP3 tag print out

Guys
I understand that Tag values in a single MP3 file can come from different tag sources, for example
ID3v1, ID3v2.3, APEv1, APEv2 and so on.
Is it possibe to write a report as attached?
Albert

I don't see a report.

To see the individual tag contents you have to set MP3tag to read only that particular tag version.
Otherwise, if you set MP3tag to read all tag version at once, you see APE which (if present) supercedes ID3V2 (if present) supercedes ID3V1.
There is no way to see at one glance which tag version contains which data.

1 Like

I assume you see report.
Dont know what language MP3tag is written in, but if it can read tags as you described, then surely a report can be written showing which Tag version actually contains the value?
Alternatively, a report with options to select ID3v1 or ID3v2 or APEv1 etc...only

I still don't see an attached report ...
Anyway:
You could try an export script perhaps with the function $list() as output command.
See the help on exports.

You would have to set MP3tag to read only one tag version at a time and then trigger the export script for that setting.

You may have noticed that there is only only one field variable for e.g. TITLE, called %title%. This variable is filled according to the settings in Tools>Options>Tags>Mpeg. There is not variable for TITLE_V1, TITLE_V2, or TITLE_APE. So you see only the data of the top tag as set.

Uploaded again

As I said: in MP3tag you see all tag data of the top tag. All other data is ignored or does not get displayed.
If the all tags are in sync: no problem, read whatever you like.
If the tags are out of sync: either you declare one tag version as master and simply overwrite the others or you have to look at each tag separately.
What I just noticed: your report example does not cater for tags where e.g. the title has varying data in ID3V1 and ID3V2 (and APE).