MP3Tag crashes when picking "Extended Tags..." with some files

The application is crashing when trying to view the Extended Tags window with some WavPack files, those same WV files have been previously edited with MP3Tag but upon re-opening them with the application some of them make MP3Tag crash without showing any error message. Please give me an email address if you need one of the files.

I'll look into it. Also no dump file created?

Ok, I don't know what is happening but now it doesn't make MP3Tag crash, I was ready to send the email but thought on trying a little more and now it opens the Extended Tags window without problems (I've tried 15 times and they all went without a crash). I'm still going to send you the email because it did make MP3Tag crash several times (sometimes crashed and other times it didn't) though it may be my own computer that is behaving weirdly judging by this and the other bug that we can't reproduce.

No dump file on the AppData directory.

Also no problems here with the example files.

@1024mb
Did you change the width of the Extended Tags window between the two times you checked it?
This might be related to a bug reported in the support forum.

1 Like

I think this is now fixed with Mp3tag v3.06d :slight_smile:

1 Like

I've been away from my main PC so sorry for the late reply, now after updating the application and modifying some files (I even tried playing with the files I had problems before) the issue hasn't happened again so yeah, probably I resized the window (to be totally honest I don't remember).

Thanks, guys!

1 Like

That's great! Thank you for confirming the fix (and for initially reporting the bug)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.