MP3tag does not open all of the trax that I select

**I have used MP3TAG for a few years now, I'm not an advanced use but consider myself fairly used to the program.

I have just ripped a new double album (karaoke) using Power CD+G Burner v2, and when I had finished did what I have always done in the past when adding tags, which is to selct all the files in the folder, right-click and press [3].

But MP3TAG is only displaying 12 out of the 36 tracks that I have ripped - 4 from the first disc and 8 from the second disc.

I have tried dragging and dropping the unopend files into the program, but that hasn't worked at all.

I am completely at a loss as to why the program will open these (unopened) MP3 files., and welcom advice as to what I can do to solve my problem**

Can you check whether the Filter is enabled? You can enable/disable it via F3.

Thank you for that Florian. This is a new install on a new machine, and I have never heard of or used the F3 filter - I have found it in the View set of options.

Looking in your Help file I can see the explanation Shows/hides the filter where you can filter the list of files using a search string or [filter expressions] But since I have never used a filter I would expect that to be empty.

But thank you for restoring MP3TAG to it's normal functionality for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.