MP3Tag does not show all titles in the title column

That, I have some FLACs with multiple title tags and MP3Tag doesn't show them in the GUI like it does with Artist and Genre. It only shows one title and the other can only be seen with the "Extended tags" option.

Here is an example:

check the column definition for artist - where you see the multivalue field and use the same instruction for the column that should show the title.
It should the probably be
$meta_sep(title,\\)
But, to be quite honest: I hardly know any program that can deal with multivalue fields and I see it as most unusual, that the same track should be addressable under to different titles.
So I would join the fields with an action and use the hyphen as separator.

$meta_sep(title,\\)

Yes, that solves the problem, shouldn't that be the default value?

But, to be quite honest: I hardly know any program that can deal with multivalue fields and I see it as most unusual, that the same track should be addressable under to different titles.
So I would join the fields with an action and use the hyphen as separator.

I understand and that's a valid point but nonetheless MP3Tag should show them by default to, in any case, identify the files that have multiple title values and fix them quickly. I mean, it isn't a problem if the column is set like that by default, right? If there is one value for title it will show it, if there are more than one, it will also show them. Just like Artist and Genre. And btw, AIMP shows multiple artists tags correctly but doesn't show multiple titles, Foobar does show all well.

This would be the reason.
You found the way to do it. I think this is more a support topic than a bug.

I've changed the default column configuration to show multiple values on new installs with Mp3tag v2.90f.